Specialized technologies offer market-leading reliability for the packaging industry
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y., Oct. 27, 2014
– ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT), and several of its leading brands including Enidine
, will highlight the company's comprehensive portfolio of packaging industry solutions at PACK EXPO International 2014 on Nov. 2-5. ITT's latest product innovations offer market-leading product reliability with extended service life for the most demanding applications.
ITT has a global portfolio of standard automation and motion control products, which can be custom designed for a variety of end markets. With a deep level of expertise and support in engineering, design, research and technical sales, ITT has the capacity to support distributor and manufacturing needs worldwide.
"At ITT, we are a trusted solutions provider delivering innovative technologies with compelling value to customers around the world," said Munish Nanda, president of ITT's Control Technologies business. "Our latest product innovations offer market-leading reliability with extended service life for the most demanding automation applications."
ITT and its Enidine, Compact, Turn-Act and Bornemann brands will be highlighting several technologies and solutions including:
- Inch/metric cylinders, slides and precision glides, which are created with food/medical grade materials, allowing these products to comply with the requirements of nearly any packaging application.
- Work-holding actuators for clamping, cutting and providing air-over-oil pressure intensification in specialty packaging applications.
- Adjustable hydraulic series shock absorbers, which offer flexible solutions for the most challenging energy absorption application requirements.
- ADA series rate controls, which are used to regulate the speed or time required for a mechanism to move from one position to another – custom designed to safely decelerate service doors and other heavy-hinged equipment.
- Specialty rotary actuators, which provide operators with multidirectional motion as opposed to the unidirectional motion in linear actuators.
- Custom cylinders designed to provide unique solutions for a variety of industrial automation applications.
- Bornemann SLH-4G twin-screw pumps, engineered to operate within a wide range of speeds, allowing the products to handle varying viscosities and clean-in-place processes.
ITT representatives will be available for meetings at booth number 10010 during the PACK EXPO show.
For more information regarding ITT's packaging industry solutions, please visit the websites for the Enidine