Company to feature latest solutions for biopharmaceutical industry
NEW YORK, April 20, 2015
– ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) is showcasing its highly engineered valve technologies and solutions at Interphex, one of the world's largest trade shows for the biopharmaceutical industry. With 65 years of experience in valve development, design, manufacturing, installation and automation, the company's product offerings range from market-leading industrial knife-gate valves to innovative hygienic diaphragm valves.
Located at booth 3538
, ITT is featuring the following products and services:
- The innovative Pure-Flo® EnviZion™ valve named, "Breakthrough Product of the Year" by Processing Magazine, brings a completely new diaphragm valve platform to the industry, significantly reducing the time and expense associated with the long-term operation and maintenance of these critical process components.
- Pure-Flo Plant Performance Services (PPS) provides the latest techniques in evaluating and servicing installed populations of hygienic diaphragm valves.
- Engineered with cost effectiveness, simplicity and flexibility in mind, the VSP+ switch package has a small dimensional envelope, a mechanical self-setting feature and high visibility LED illumination.
- The Bornemann SLH-4G hygienic twin screw pump is effective in a wide range of product viscosities, temperatures and pressures, and is also capable of pumping common clean-in-place and steam-in-place solutions.
"Whether you are operating and maintaining valves from the 1990s or looking to install the next generation of hygienic diaphragm valves, ITT's Engineered Valves brand has the products and services to reduce your total cost of ownership," said Dave Loula, global market manager for Engineered Valves. "Also, we are displaying ITT's new line of Bornemann SLH-4G hygienic twin screw pumps, which provide smooth, pulsation-free operation and are well suited for sensitive biopharmaceutical processes."
takes place April 21-23 at The Javits Center in New York City. For more information on ITT's valve products and services, visit www.engvalves.com