HOUSTON, Sept. 13, 2016
– ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT), a leading provider of essential products and services to a wide range of industries including oil and gas and petrochemical, is showcasing its capabilities at the 2016 Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia.
The Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia attract engineers in the petrochemical, process, chemical, utility, contractor and consulting fields, along with manufacturers of rotating equipment and fluid-handling equipment from around the world.
ITT, located at Booth #2241, will demonstrate a number of innovative products, including Goulds Pumps centrifugal pumps, a Bornemann multiphase pump simulator and its i-
2 Equipment Health Monitor with Bluetooth Smart technology. The award-winning i-ALERT2 monitor allows customers to identify potential problems before they become costly failures. It tracks vibration, temperature and run-time hours and wirelessly syncs the data with a smartphone or tablet through the i-ALERT2 mobile app.
In addition, ITT pump experts will lead four discussion groups at the Symposia:
- Simon Bradshaw, Executive Director of Project Management for ITT Goulds Pumps, will lead “Discussion Group 01: Monitoring Vibration and Other Critical Machine Conditions.” For more information, click here
- David Cowan, Senior Hydraulic Engineer for ITT Goulds Pumps, will lead “The Influence of Impeller Wear Ring Geometry on Suction Performance.” For more information, click here
- Paul Behnke, Director of Product Design Engineering for ITT Goulds Pumps, and Howard Wright, Director of North America PRO Services Operations for ITT PRO Services, will lead “Vertical Pump Problems and Solutions.” For more information, click here.
- Paul Behnke, Director of Product Design Engineering for ITT Goulds Pumps, and Abhi Gandhi, Research Engineer for ITT Goulds Pumps, will lead “Winter Vibration Problems on VS6 Booster Pumps and Solutions.” For more information, click here.
Every day, ITT helps industrial customers make important discoveries, streamline refining processes and achieve efficient transportation in the most demanding environments around the world. For more information, visit http://itt.com/Expertise/Our-Businesses/Industrial-Process/
The company also plans to exhibit at the MINExpo 2016, Sept. 26-28 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.