ORCHARD PARK, N.Y., – September 26, 2017
– ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) and its Enidine
and Aerospace Controls
brands will showcase a comprehensive cabin and aircraft interior solutions portfolio at the Aircraft Interiors Expo
, September 26-28, in Long Beach, California. Enidine and Aerospace Controls offer an array of highly engineered, proven technologies and solutions that enhance every aspect of the passenger flying experience.
"Enidine and Aerospace Controls' engineer innovative technologies that operate reliably and efficiently, helping to increase flight operations and enhancing the passengers' in-flight experience," said Steve Kim, vice president and general manager of ITT's A&D controls business. "We continue to expand our customized product offerings with new technologies designed to withstand the harshest operational environments while meeting customer requirements for quality, performance, reliability and safety. We're excited to have our full line of innovative aircraft industry products on display at this year's Aircraft Interiors Expo."
For over 30 years, Enidine has served the global aviation industry. Enidine's products are made from lighter-weight plastics and aluminum components to increase fuel efficiency, decrease maintenance and installation time, and help improve stowage bin, aircraft door and jump seat performance and deployment. At AIX-US, Enidine will highlight its unique solutions, including:
- Load-Sensing Stowbin Control Products – Enidine's load-sensing lift assist rate controls require less than 25 pounds of hand force to close a fully loaded stowage bin and allow for easier passenger access to baggage. They provide lift assist, anti-slamming control and smooth deployment for passengers and crew, while compensating for bins loaded up to 100 pounds.
- Seat Recline Technology – Enidine's UltraLoc products provide a new standard in seat recline technology. With superior tensile load capacity and availability in variable or fixed positions, these seat locks provide versatile and dependable performance.
- Interior Noise Control Products – Enidine engineers the latest innovations in cabin noise control products with attenuation offerings for cabin interior side panels, floor panels, stow bin and auxiliary equipment designed to reduce noise at specific frequencies while maintaining lightweight characteristics.
For more than 90 years, Aerospace Controls has served the global aviation industry providing aircraft manufacturers with products that increase aircraft performance and ensure passenger and crew comfort, like environmental control systems, actuators and fluid controls. At AIX-US, Aerospace Controls will display:
- Aircraft Temperature and Air Distribution Solutions – Aerospace Controls' temperature control products include air and floor heaters designed to heat specific areas of the aircraft (such as crew rests, cockpit and galleys) to ensure localized temperature control and comfort and low-pressure composite and elastomeric ducting for air distribution throughout the aircraft.
- Cabin Air Noise Control Systems – Environmental control system rigid silencers and flexible mufflers custom designed to reduce noise at specific frequencies.
- Potable Water Pumps – Highly reliable water pumps capable of running over 1,000 hours dry and can be powered by a wide range of 115 VAC input frequencies making them suitable for nearly every application.
Enidine and Aerospace Controls representatives will be available for meetings at Booth 6F60 throughout the show. For more information, please visit www.enidine-aviation.com