ORCHARD PARK, N.Y., April 3, 2017
– ITT Inc's (NYSE: ITT) Enidine
and Aerospace Controls
brands will showcase their full line of stowage bin, fluid and environmental control systems and solutions at the Aircraft Interiors Expo
, April 4-6, in Hamburg, Germany.
The ITT team will be featuring a brand new booth design highlighting their drop-down stowage bin load compensating rate controls, along with hoses and composites. Enidine's
load sensing lift assist rate controls require less than 25 lbs. of hand force to close the fully loaded stowage bin, and allow for easier passenger access to baggage. Anti-slamming control and smooth stowage bin deployment are additional features. ITT Aerospace Controls
' environmental control systems and fluid control products provide high efficiency noise control and reliability for passenger and crew comfort.
"We're excited to have our full line of innovative aircraft industry solutions on display at this year's Aircraft Interiors Expo," said Steve Kim, Vice President and General Manager, ITT Control Technologies - Aerospace Business. "We continuously strive to bring the latest in motion control innovations and noise control solutions to the aerospace market. We are focused on meeting the unique needs of our customers and delivering positive passenger experiences."
For more than 30 years Enidine has served the global aviation industry. Enidine's products are made from lighter-weight plastics and aluminum components to increase fuel efficiency, decrease maintenance and install time, and help improve the performance and capacity of fixed and drop-down stowage bins. At the Aircraft Interiors Expo, Enidine
will highlight its unique solutions, including:
- Load Sensing Rate Controls – Utilizes a quick connect system for ease of installation and maintenance, while compensating for bins loaded up to 100 pounds carrying capacity, while providing lift assist to passengers and crew.
- UltraLOC Seat Recline Products – Provides superior tensile load capacity and compressive power and meets all airline seat lock requirements with variable or fixed positions and a wide range of stroke lengths.
- Interior Noise Attenuations – Offers the latest innovations in noise control for cabin interior side panels, floor panels, stow bin and auxiliary equipment.
Also attending the show, ITT Aerospace Controls
provides leading aircraft manufacturers with passenger comfort products, including the recent addition of Environmental Control Systems (ECS)
. As an extension of its aerospace product portfolio, ITT Aerospace Controls will display:
- Cabin Air Noise Control Systems – Environmental Control System rigid silencers and flexible mufflers custom designed to reduce noise at specific frequencies.
- Low Pressure Composite and Elastomeric Ducting – Low weight, rigid and flexible solutions that provide various integrated design solutions for cabin air distribution.
- Potable Water Pumps – Highly reliable water pumps capable of running over 1,000 hours dry and can be powered by a wide range of 115 VAC input frequencies making them suitable for nearly every application.
- Aircraft Temperature Controls – ITT's air and floor heaters designed to heat specific areas of the aircraft (such as crew rests, cockpit and galleys) to ensure localized temperature control and comfort.
ITT Enidine and Aerospace Controls representatives will be available for meetings at Booth 6F60. For more information on Enidine's unique solutions and applications for fixed-wing aircraft programs, please visit Enidine
online at www.enidine.com
. For more information on Aerospace Controls Fluid and ECS products, please visit www.ittaerospace.com