PHILADELPHIA, P.A., June 9, 2017
– ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) today announced that it will showcase its full range of valves, pumps and monitoring and control solutions for water operations at the American Water Works Association (AWWA) Annual Conference & Exposition (ACE 17) June 12-14, 2017 at the Philadelphia Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The AWWA is an international, nonprofit, scientific and educational society dedicated to providing total water solutions assuring the effective management of water.
"The ACE 17 Show is an ideal platform to showcase our products that are used in the water and wastewater segment," said Mike Dellefave, executive director, Global Product Management for ITT's Goulds Pumps brand. "We will be demonstrating some of our products using virtual reality technology. The demo will give attendees a multisensory experience as they interact with our pumps and valves that serve the water industry."
Located at booth 507, ITT's Goulds Pumps
, PRO Services
and Engineered Valves
brands will showcase a full range of products, including:
- Goulds Pumps process centrifugal pumps, including the 3196, 3180 and 3409 will be included in the virtual reality demo. These pumps are among the models used in the water market and certified to NSF 61 & 372, which assures they meet strict standards for drinking water.
- The virtual reality demo also includes a Fabri-Valve knife gate valve. These valves control water shut-off for a large number of applications due to the broad size range, pressure and temperature ratings and seat options.
- The award-winning i-ALERT ®2 Bluetooth Smart monitor allows customers to identify potential problems before they become costly failures. It tracks pump vibration, temperature and run-time hours, and wirelessly syncs the data with a smartphone or tablet through the i-ALERT2 mobile app and the i-ALERT Ai (asset intelligence) platform.
- The PumpSmart PS220 is an intelligent, variable speed pump control and protection system for single and multiple pumps. Its patented pump protection technology improves overall reliability and efficiency of pumps.