News & Releases
ITT featuring i-ALERT2 monitoring device and more at ACHEMA
Monday, 15 Jun 2015
ITT to exhibit comprehensive product portfolio of pump, valve and monitoring solutions for the global chemical marketplace
FRANKFURT, GERMANY – June 15, 2015
– ITT's (NYSE: ITT) PRO Services® brand will showcase its recently launched
, a Bluetooth Smart-enabled machine health monitor, June 15-19 at the ACHEMA Exhibition and Congress in Frankfurt, Germany.
The i-ALERT2 device is engineered and rated for use in a wide range of global industrial environments and is capable of
continuous machine health monitoring
. It provides:
- Vibration, temperature and run-time monitoring and advanced vibration analysis tools;
- Early detection of system failures with real-time machine records and data logging with trend analysis;
- On-the-go convenience of the i-ALERT2 app on mobile devices; and
- Industrial rating for hazardous environments with explosive gases, dust and fibers.
"The i-ALERT2 monitor brings what had been primarily consumer technology to the factory floor," said Aris Chicles, president of ITT's Industrial Process business. "Introducing its advanced machine monitoring capabilities, along with our latest pump and valve product portfolio at the ACHEMA Show, demonstrates our focus on innovation aimed at enhancing our customers' operations."
In addition to ITT PRO Services i-ALERT2 monitoring technology, other ITT brands will showcase the latest pump and valve innovations, including:
ITT PRO Services professionals are hosting a free webinar on the i-ALERT2, Wednesday, June 24, 2015, at 11 a.m EST. Registration is available
or at ITT's ACHEMA show booth, located in Hall 8.0, Booth E63.
For more information on ITT Pro Services and other ITT brands and products, please visit www.itt.com.